Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Stampin' Room

Boy this was A LOT of work! As many of you know, my living room has become my Stampin' Room. (My formal dining room is now my quilting room.. but it's too messy for pictures just yet). With the help of a friend whom I jestingly call "Hiawatha" we got this room organized, you don't even want to know how it looked before Kathy and I spent 3 or 4 days organizing it! I'm a messy stamper too! I get stuff all over the place.. and then have to clean, clean, clean to get the room presentable for my camps. Someday I'll learn.. maybe not.

We can comfortably sit 7-8 people in this room.. and if we really want to get cozy, we can squeeze a few more in. When my camps are larger, we move to the great room and my husband kindly gives up the big screen tv for an afternoon or evening... We can fit many more people in that room!

Back to topic... we have a lot of natural light coming in the room on the North wall, which is mostly covered by sheers. The East Wall is home for my Stampin' Up! stamps as well as carts and carts full of stampin' paraphenalia. The South wall is host to giant cork boards which display samples and schedules.... and (not shown in this picture) my vast bead collection and tools.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Kevin Theesen said...

WOW! I wish I had all that room!
Looks good!
Hey, did you get the Stamp of the Heart award? COOL if you did!
Check out my blog if you get a chance! www.stampinkev.blogspot.com
Kevin