Monday, January 7, 2008

My 2007 Christmas Card Share

Last year, I was really stuck on PINK for a Christmas card. As you may or may not recall, I really tried to convince my clients to send PINK cards. But Alas.. no takers! This year, I didn't have anything special in mind, and had a difficult time coming up with the card with a special 'element'. The holidays were way too busy for me, with a trip to Nevada and Utah (brrrr... ), a visit with our Son, and his friends.. and even more. My Christmas Cards didn't even get mailed until Christmas Eve (shame on ME!). But, they WERE mailed!


This year I decided to do something 'out of the box' and different. I utilized one of my favorite stampin' up! sets "Seasonal Whimsy", along with Acetate Soft Sky, Brushed Silver and Whisper White Cardstock. A touch of Silver embossing powder, and silver cording completed the card. I have to apologize that in my rush and travels, I probably missed some old and dear friends on my Christmas list which was lost when my computer crashed last year! Hope you like the card!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Gorgeous! I really like the look. I was trying to decide whether to get this set and now, it looks like I may need to :)