Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Saturday Stampin' Samples

From time to time, my daughter will help me with stamp camps.. and sometimes she makes time to attend. It's always a joy to have her fresh and fun ideas in my camps! On Friday before the camp, she came and helped me cut, clean, and design one more project. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter (and of course, our son is wonderful too.. but he's in Utah!) Using the Happy Heart Day Stamp and fresh colors of Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, and White, this simple card was quite a hit! Sorry it's a little blurry! I've got it on a corkboard held on with quilting pins.. that little yellow dot is not really part of the card!

This card was TOTALLY cased from my Upline, Lee.. (again the quilting pins are not part of the card).. It's such a fun card with embossed images on the black cardstock as well as the heart and words. It's quite stunning in person! The Always stamp set is a definite favorite!
OK.. have to admit, this one was CASE'd too.. from leadership swaps. It is just a fresh and fun way to cover a box of SweetHeart candies and use absolutely NO adhesive! Everyone always asks about my bows.. I always turn the project to be tied so that it is facing away from me. I begin with the basic shoe lace tying move.. and then make two bunny ears which are tied together.. a little tug, and you have a beautiful bow!
Pin It!

No comments: