Sunday, January 6, 2008

Handmade Scrapbook Album

Often, I search the internet for new inspiration... sometimes I come across something fun and unique that jumpstarts my creative cycle and makes me rush into my stamp room. This is a project that I just can't help sharing. It is a truly fun album complete with an accordian spine, pockets and pull-outs. It was shared with me by Kelly Acheson, a demonstrator in Wisconsin.. and is based on a project by Cindy Rymer (another mid-west demo). I truly LOVE this project!

The original design utilized 1/2 of a simply scrappin' kit, and little else (supply-wise). I chose to utilize Le Jardin Designer Paper, Textured Cardstock, and Accents and Elements in my tall and narrow scrapbook. I also used a TON of Red Sticky Tape as I found out.. but definitely well worth the roll(s). I wanted to share the album today.. but will probably continue to add embellishments of ribbon, brads, eyelets, petals, etc. There is so much potential for personalization, I may have to MAKE myself STOP! I hope you enjoy the album, I sure enjoyed building it!

The front and back covers are connected with an accordian spine and a 5/8" grosgrain ribbon tie.
The interior of the album has many embellished pockets and pull-outs which can be flipped forward and backwarks.. how FUN!

Pin It!

No comments: