Monday, January 7, 2008

Guest Cardmaker and Artist

I very blessed with special customers and close friends who create cards for me every year at Christmas. Sometimes the cards are inspired by those made in my classes and sometimes they are just pure and simply creative expressions. I look forward to receiving these card packs and samples each year, as they provide me with insight, to what classes my customers are seeking as well as the skills they have honed. As promised, I will share these beautiful cards and creations during the forthcoming month.





This first card was created by Debby D. using a simply sent card kit. The Simply Sent kits are a wonderful way go 'get started' with cardmaking. The kits have everything you need to make a variety of card designs, including ink, embellishments, ribbon, stamps (pre-cut), and cardstock. The idea sheet which is included with the kit can be a jump-off or starting point.. or a road map to your own creativity! It's a great gift idea too!
The second share is a card created by Kelly G., who attended one of my stamp-a-stack classes which I shared previously on this site. My original card utilized a 'friendship' background stamp, brushed gold and very vanilla cardstock, and a few dazzling diamonds too! Kelly has migrated the design into a more earthy feel, with gently falling leaves and soft river rock and mossy hues. The plaid ribbon and brad embellishments subtly add an additional touch of elegance to her card.

I'm just so lucky to have such creative friends!



Pin It!

No comments: