Monday, January 21, 2008

Guest Artist Share


From time to time, my upline and I get together and make cards.. sometimes we do 'our own thing'.. sometimes we make the same cards... sometimes we make two of each, and trade! We also share our most recent projects in an attempt to stimulate our individual creativity!
So.. today I am featuring my upline, Lee Conrey as my guest artist.. and these are projects I may just have to case! The first one is a little box which holds 4 ghirardelli chocolates. The soft sky cardstock and chocolate chip ink are beautiful together.. See the new build a brad in the center of the flower! Cute, huh?



So.. this is Lee's swap card from Leadership... It is soooo cute.. I AM casin'g this one for a camp, I know you all will love it! And, if you think the card front is cute.. scroll down to see the inside.. how fun!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I was lucky enough to get Lee's birthday card too... loved it :)