Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stampin' Happy New Year to All of You!

I trust you all have had a very Merry Christmas and Holiday season! Like many of you, I've been travelling and spending time with family and friends... more on that later!

I've been trying to catch up from the holidays, and spent this morning visiting some of my favorite card and scrapbooking blogs and websites. I search the internet for new stamping and scrapbooking ideas or just to jump start my imagination and get the creative process rolling!

A new link I came across is at pagemaps.com which has a new feature effective January 2008 for landscape scrapbook layouts. Just click on the "landscape maps" feature in the sidebar to view these inspiring layouts for rectangular scrap pages. A wonderful handmade 5x7 or 6x8 scrapbook would be a great host for these page layouts! I've already got a scrapbook class rolling around in my head just from casually viewing the layouts! Don't forget to check out the cardmaps on pagemaps.com too!

Today, I have to work on a card challenge using a new set from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Collection 2008. They need to be mailed TODAY. I'm looking forward to receiving wonderful cards and ideas from other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators around the country, and will share them with you in the forthcoming month.

I have more shares to post in the next week or so too! Every year, my good friends Kelly and Debbie create card gift packs. The cards are sometimes inspired from classes they've taken, fun color play, and always welcomed by everyone who receives them. I'll be sharing some of their handmade cards with you too!

During the busy month of December, my travels took me to Nevada and Utah.. where we had an awesome (early) Christmas with our son and some of his good friends. Upon our return home, we were fortunate enough to have/enjoy a second awesome Christmas with very close friends too! The entire month was very busy! Fortunately, I did finish and mail my Christmas cards, quite a challenge given all the travel time! Unfortunately, they were mailed on Christmas eve! Next year, I will make sure to begin my cards much earlier than December 1st, aka lesson learned!

Have a very happy and SAFE New Year!
Pin It!

No comments: