Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've been travelling again!

Sorry for not posting more recently.. I've been off, travelling again! I guess that's the beauty of being self employed, too! I've been able to adjust my schedule to meet family commitments as well as to travel. This year has definitely been one for travel too! I've been to New York twice, San Francisco, Orlando, Tampa, and Georgia this year alone! Unfortunately, some of the locations I've travelled to have little or no internet access (ie Redtop Mountain Retreat in Georgia, and Fabius NY). Well, in Fabius we sometimes have access to a very very very slooooooowww dial up connection... not too conducive to posting pictures!

Anyway, I'm working on some projects to share quite soon.. including some using my new Cricut Expressions machine! Yes, I bit the bullet and purchased one. I have been demo'ing the machine for AC Moore and the bundled special price this week finally made me take the dive.. The machine is very easy to set up, and very user friendly, no geek speak necessary!

I've also been working on a new blog or two (and helping others set up their blogs too).. as well as holding workshops and teaching classes... not to mention flying all over the States!

Thank you for your continued patience.. and I'll get that origami tree posted today too! So many have emailed me and asked for the instructions, it's going to be published today!

Keep on reading and creating!
Pin It!

No comments: