Friday, November 23, 2007

Holiday OSW Part II



Ok.. so this is for Terri in Texas. It appears that I never did post my Holiday OSW part II template on my blog. So.. for everyone that wanted it, and of course Terri who specifically commented that she wanted it.. here is the template!



If everything goes right, you should be able to double click on it to acquire a more readable image. I'll double check it after I publish.. let's keep our fingers crossed.


The original OSW pics were posted on July 29th in my archive. I subsequently posted part I on September 16th.. So, here is the last part! Follow the pictures shown above to create your cards. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed teaching them!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing some great samples and the templates. I have added a link to your templates and samples on my blog. I hope that's okay.