Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Progressive Scrapbook Page

This is a page which I created to compliment one posted earlier on my site (the one with the origami tree). Another "Progressive Page".. it was designed to migrate from a 6x6 scrapbook to an 8 1/2 x 11" scrapbook, and then to the final 12 x 12 page. I used the Stampin' Up! "Priceless" stamp set to stamp river rock classic ink on the 8 1/2 x 11" river rock cardstock, real red ink to add embellishments from the "Punch Pals" set, and the Dashing Designer Papers. I plan to teach this page at my local AC Moore Craft Store, so to introduce scrappers to the Cricut Expressions machine to I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge to add the final touches.

Here are the two pages side-by-side. I think they compliment each other quite nicely, don't you?
And for Judy L.: You can find a link to how the origami tree is created here: http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/search/label/Techniques
Pin It!

No comments: