Monday, October 22, 2007

Scrapbook Progressive Page

This is a page I plan to teach at an upcoming workshop. A progressive page, it begins with a 6x6 page and migrates to an 8 1/2X 11 page before becoming a full blown (grown up) 12x12 page! The page was inspired by Barbara Pisciotto, who is a talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Michigan. Barbara's original page was pink, blue, red, and green, used one piece of designer scrapbook paper, and immediately caught my eye!

So.. I got out my scraps and 'mixed it up a bit'.. the Origami Tree adds a nice detail to the page too! I tried K & Company's new scrapbook glue when I created this page and it was the perfect answer for flattening my tree! AND.. when you glue something together with this new glue, you'd better be ready for it to stick, it has a very short workable window with which you may reposition your project! I used an assortment of Stampin' Up! punches and designer papers on this project too.. Isn't it FUN!
Pin It!

No comments: