Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pink Snowflakes and Chocolate

Now that my Stampin' Room has been organized, I spend a lot of time in there daily! I just love to design projects.. but sometimes I just have to CASE. So.. here's a little hot chocolate pouch! This cute pink paper was found at my local AC Moore, and almost a perfect match to SU! purely pomegranite cardstock! I purchased two sheets of this pearlized pink paper, and just had so much fun cutting it up! (Almost like quilting.. you buy yards of fabric, cut it up and sew it back together??)

YES! I actually made 6 projects with this inspiring paper, which I embellished with the new "Queen and Company" Self Adhesive Felt Fusion applique's. (AC Moore again, people!) The applique packages have a yard in each package, and the designs are so much fun to work with! They would work wonderfully as scrapbook borders too, and come in a variety of designs.
Pin It!

No comments: