Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pink Double Pocket Snowflake Purse


This was just for fun.. using that same paper from a couple days ago (found at AC Moore.. ) along with the Queen & Co. Felt Fusion Applique's. Perhaps a little overboard on the rhinestones too. The photo color is a bit off in this shot (sorry!).. the SU! cardstock coordinates much better in person than in the photo!
cutting away part of the felt fusion applique yielded this nice soft curve which I was able to follow with my cardstock 'flap'. the extra pieces which I had cut away were incorporated into the voids on the flap, fillng it nicely. I'm inspired by this applique, there are so many different aspects to it. When I look at it, I see a white tree in new fallen snow, glistening with snow blossoms. I see deco motifs with circles and stars, and a pine tree in winter.. covered with snow... perhaps future card appliques!
Pin It!

No comments: