Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pearlized Pink Projects Together

After a lot of consideration of time constraints, I re-vamped my pearlized pink class.. here are the final three!

The hot cocoa holder was featured on an earlier post. This cute origami fold treat container requires no glue.. and is just a perfect size for party favors or co-worker gifts. I love how the Queen & Company Felt Fusion applique snowflakes enhance the fold over lip of the container! Rhinestones always add just a 'little something' too. After much consideration, I decided NOT to add a bunch of rhinestones to the felt applique.. I think it's just perfect the way it is.

This card is a re-visit/re-design of my own Christmas Card last year. You may recall that I tried to talk everyone into doing a pink card.. alas, everyone thought it was 'odd'.. that was, until they SAW my card!! So, I recreated it for an upcoming class.. FUN!
Pin It!

No comments: