Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Regional Swap Shares



Just in time for Halloween.. here's a really cute regional swap from Susan Coats. Susan used Stazon White to stamp the ghost image on Basic Black Cardstock.. what a neat idea, something I hadn't thought of doing.. ALSO, she added brads to the bottom of the fold over to hold teh candy filled cello bag. Of course, purple, orange, and green are some of my favorite halloween colors.. and the combo makes this swap really pop!














This is a really cute and fresh card, using browns and blues. A more modern twist on a Christmas card, I received this swap from nicki Toro of Oviedo, FL. I love the new 5/8" grosgrain ribbon as well as the scale of this card. Although you can't tell from the photo, the central image is highlighted with dazzling diamonds. This card resembles a professional display ad from Macy's department store!


















Simply Said is such a versatile and fun stamp set, and this swap from Estell Brickhouse of Orlando, FL is bright and fun. I love how she used her coordinating markers to color in the central heart image, too! Multiple images stamped on whisper white also create a great border for this card. Not really easy to see in this picture, the background of the card is stamped with small floral images, and the centers dotted with a white gel pen. Fun Card!





When I saw this swap option from Terri Ransom, I just had to choose it! Terri told me this is one of the swaps she actually made for the National Convention. What a great way to identify your hostess too! This handstamped badge/tag will be worn my my hostess at my next workshop.. Thanks, Terri!










This is another swap that my college daughter pointed out. The pumpkin pie spectrum pad adds a lovely background to the flower from the touch of nature stamp set. A vellum overlay adds dimension, as does the gold glitter flower center. I'm sorry I can't tell you who made this beautiful card.. it's one of many I received unsigned.. and likely one of the few that I will post! I wish I could give the creator proper credit!
Pin It!