the ink pad landed right side up on my lap..
12X12 designer paper,
- Fold paper in half, on the diagonal, smooth with bone folder
- Score a parallel diagonal 2" from center scored line.. on each side of line.
- Turn paper 90 degrees
- Score 6", 8", and 10" from corner (perpendicular to original three parallel lines)
- Turn 180 degrees.. and repeat last step.
- Turn paper 90 degrees, and score a line connecting the 8" scored lines.. at the VERY edge of the paper, so that it is now parallel to original three lines.
- Turn 180 degrees and repeat last step for this corner.
- You now have three large triangles which are flanked by the 6" scored line and the 2nd and third parallel (center) lines). Bisect the triangle with a scored line, for all four triangles.