Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall Stampin'




It has been in the upper 90's for many weeks here in Jacksonville, FL. Can't quite motivate myself to move outdoors much.. perhaps if I lived on the beach?? So.. I've been working on fall projects, trying to make myself believe that it actually IS Fall!

The first card was made with leftover DP and the cute little "Take Three" stamp set. I colored the images with markers to yield this fresh and cute design.. and then layered with certainly celery. LOVE the new 5/8" ribbons.. they look so cute on a card or box.. or bag!


Did I say LEFTOVER paper? Yes! The paper was leftover from

a box I made which was CREATED/DESIGNED BY SHARON L. JOHNSON, a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The unique design folds flat for storage, and is simple and cute! THE DIRECTIONS FOR THIS CUTE BOX CAN BE FOUND ON HER BLOG: http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/category/stampin-up-projects/
She has plenty of beautiful artwork on her blog too!


This last card was done for my techniques tuesday class, and utilizes a reinker/alcohol technique which my upline (Lee Conrey) described to me over the phone. Her original card was very pretty and soft with white leaves and green/gold/banana background. Of course I'm in a fall mood.. so my card utilized the encore copper reinkers, along with gable green, summer sun, and pumpkin pie. The leaves were stamped with Craft Mellow Moss and then embossed using clear embossing powder. The message "with gratitude" was embossed with copper powder and versamark. The stamp set "With Gratitude" includes four different leaves and the verbiage on this card too! I really liked the results.. and of course, that 5/8" ribbon!












Pin It!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This box is absolutely adorable done in the Prints DP -- just love it!!! And I LOVE your thank you card done with Take 3!!! That's a wonderful design with that size card -- just love it!!! Thanks much for the Blog link!!!