Friday, August 24, 2007

A few more 6x6 pages before a busy weekend

Today I realized that I had posted two identical 6x6 pages this past week.. what a fraud! I was kind of surprised because I thought I had created 6 pages in all for my upcoming swap!

So.. today I set about to make just one more.. but look what happened! I made THREE!

This first one, the windowpane tree page, was one I had begun the other day.. and then perhaps ADD kicked in? Well, today I finally finished it. The photo corner punches will hold a nice photo on the page. I used my cropadile to punch the dimensional red dots used on the trees and in the corners of the journalling box. The stamp sset used was "Merry and Bright" from the upcoming Winter Mini Catalog.. just can't get enough of that set!
This next page uses Pixie Pink (barely visible as a border in the photo), the Priceless and Stem Saying stamp sets.
It's a simple and quick 6x6 layout with plenty of journalling space, ample but simple stamping.. but I felt I was cheating.. not complicated enough! The photo doesn't really do it justice though, it is a really cute page!

The next page was my answer to the "more complicated" creativity call.

The only stamping on this page, however, is from the Priceless stamp set. The red border next to the word priceless, and the actual word are the only stamping done on this page. The cerise papers are well complimented by very vanilla and Real Red Cardstock. Our Stampin' Up! 5 petal flower punch is well complimented by the 5-petal flower from the spring flowers punch too. Again, adequate journalling space for a 6x6 page.. and a priceless photo too!

I've got a very busy, full weekend.. so probably won't be posting until Monday. Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love all your 6x6 pages...gave me some ideas for a recipe swap our group is doing.. esp. the ENJOY page!! What a great layout for a recipe!! TFS Sharon!!