Saturday, August 11, 2007

Creating Keepsakes Readers Choice Award


Sorry for not posting all week.. it's been a crazy one! I received my new Janome mini machine.. and it's just a wonderful little machine! I almost wish I had purchased TWO!! Not that I need another machine.. I have 5 or 6 sewing machines already.. and just sent one to my son in Utah too!

So.. I'm sharing the wonderful work of other stampin' up! demos today.. this one is by Angela Sandgren and very simple and sweet using the Artfully Asian Stamp Set. Love the Almost Amethyst & Whisper White!

This card was submitted to Stampin' Up! by Connie Babbert.. she did a wonderful job with Cameo Coral and Basic Black Cardstock, and the Simply Said and Warm Words Stamps! I love the fresh spring colors in this lovely card!
Well.. off to work on my own cards..
Hope you've all had a very good week!

Oh.. and don't forget.. it's time for Creating Keepsakes' 10th annual Readers' Choice Awards! Vote for your favorite Stampin' Up! Scrapbook products and you will automatically be entered to win one of 10 copies of The Scrapbook Hall of Fame, Volume 9.. just follow this link.. and vote today!http://www.iboutique.com/cgi-bin/myers/start.cgi/iboutique/orderform/ReadersChoice/ballot.html
Pin It!

No comments: