Friday, July 27, 2007

Preview of One Sheet Wonder Cards

Finally.. google has repaired whatever problem there was with my blog!!! So, sorry for the delay.. and I'm back online.

Tomorrow's workshop will be a One Sheet Wonder which I've designed with a holiday theme. Basically, we use one 8 1/2X 11 sheet of gold Stampin' up! Cardstock and emboss it with gold detail embossing powder.. and then we cut it up in accordance with a pattern I've drawn.

After assembling all of the pieces, we will have 10 cards with matching envies! Everyone whom I've shared the cards with have been so excited. I'm even booking a special event for a group of seniors who can't wait to do this class! Everyone who attends the class will get their own personal copy of my pattern/diagram too.. so they can easily recreate this project at home!

Here is my preview.. the rest of the cards will be posted after the class has been completed. I may have to do more workshops on this one as many people still want to participate!

Pin It!

2 comments:

nana_cindy42 said...

Wow! What a 'classy' card!!!

nana_cindy42 said...

Wow! What a 'classy' card!!!