Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Nice 'N Easy Notes Card Dimensions

The card I posted yesterday was so quick and easy.. and I showed the girls today, they were so pleased with the cards they made! I showed them how to use a roller, to mask.. the card part(s) which they did not want to ink, including the parts they had already inked.. and the rest of it was basic tape runner, glue, and coloring!



The base of the card in Gable Green was 4 1/4 x 5 1/2", the foldover was
4" x 5". The Pink passion layer was a 3x3" square, the next layer in gable
green, was 1/4" smaller at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".. and the stamped image was 2 1/2" x 2 1/2".. I used the crop-a-dile (a tool now offered by stampin' up!) to punch three holes in the upper left corner of the image sandwich, and then tied alternating ribbons to the cardstock.

The girls LOVED this card most of all!!! Some of them added other images from the Nice 'n Easy Notes set.. and then colored them in.. It was a fun and fast day!

When I got home, I quickly put together a couple scrapbook layouts.. I'm still working on two of them, need a few foto mats, journalling box.. but thought I'd share the one that I completed using Baroque Motifs (My current fav set!!) The photo's a bit blurry (apologies.. many apologies.. ) and the colors I used were Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, and Marigold Morning (no longer available.. sorry!)
But isn't the baroque motifs set just fantabulous!!! Have I told you I just love this set??? But wait.. there are more on their way to my home as we speak.. who knows, I may develop a new fab fave!!!



Well, my friend and fellow demo, Janet W. shared this layout with me last week.. it uses the office acroutriments set, taken with teal, and certainly celery, the wonderful tab punch.. and stampin' up!'s wonderful scrapbook paper!!!! It is just such a fun layout, I had to share!


Well.. I'm off to my husband's high school reunion.. and will be offline for a couple days. I hope I've inspired you to scrap and stamp!!

Have a wonderful holiday!! I'll be back in a few days to share more stampin' and scrappin' ideas!
Pin It!

1 comment:

scfranson said...

I received my blog candy today, Thank you so much !! It's wonderful and I'll have lots of fun playing with it.
Claudia