Monday, July 30, 2007

Boxes, Bags, and Tags..

This week I am working on my forthcoming (weekend) workshop on Boxes, Bags, and Tags. The projects are all in my head.. kind of! I plan on spending all day today, Wednesday, and some of Thursday 'creating' the actual projects.. and then late Thursday and Friday.. I will be 'cutting'.

All my workshops include pre-cut 'kits'.. which each attendee needs to complete the projects. Not included in workshops are the BTK's.. basic tool kits which you use for all your papercrafting and/or scrapbooking.. ie. papercutter, scissors, adhesive, pencil, tweezers and whatever floats your boat!

This particular class was more of a 'by request' class.. designed with the upcoming holiday season, gifting, and teachers in mind. I won't be sharing ALL the projects until after the class.. but here's a sample of one of the 'bags' we will be creating from a single sheet of Stampin' Up! cardstock!

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Canvas, and Holidays & Wishes
Punches: 5-petal Flower, Snowflake, Large Oval
Misc: Raffia

Hope to see you at the workshop at my home in Jacksonville, FL!
Pin It!

No comments: