Sunday, July 1, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!!

I have been sooooo busy today! July 1st is the opening day of the new catalog... and the day I finalize my retired list! With so many sets retiring this year, I had lots of work to do!! It's really difficult to decide which sets to keep near and dear.. which to let go.. they're all so wonderful! Reality is that I just had to make room for the new stuff!



So.. as promised.. I have finally found time for the BLOG CANDY drawing.

This time I used the Random Number Generator, assigning a number to each comment as it arrived on my blog in order of date and time stamp...

And the winner is.. Number 5!! SCFRANSON!! Please email me at sharonfieldstar@gmail.com to make arrangements for receipt of your blog candy.. and Congratulations
Pin It!

No comments: