Monday, June 11, 2007

zoofari??


Well, what do you do with this stamp set? It is fun and cute and childish, truly lending itself to a child's card (except I'm still unsure about that snake).. The little jaguar is great because I live in Jacksonville.. home of the Jaguars!

This is a card I made today, using the zoofari stamp set, Blush Blossom and Groovy Guava Cardstock.. the new punch flower set, and holidays and wishes. It came out kind of cute! The 'sweet' is from 'sweet little one' in holidays and wishes.. add some ribbon.. and WOW! It all came together quite quickly. The oval punch is from Marvy.. I didn't have a companion oval punch.. so put in a circle. Of course.. we don't have markers to play with yet so I used a makeup applicator dipped in water and the groovy guava ink pad to colorize the giraffe..the scanned image changed the color a bit but in real life, it matches the groovy guava background perfectly I just love the little circle dot in the new punch set! It's the perfect size too.. smaller than a pencil eraser.. uniform (no uneven edges).. and your husband won't borrow and use it by mistake (or your kids)! Blush Blossom cardstock is an excellent companion to Groovy Guava too! I know you're going to love it!
Pin It!

No comments: