Monday, June 11, 2007

Today, I decided to spend time on a new set.. after cleaning, grocery shopping, housework, and laundry -- all that routine and boring stuff that of course, must be done!

When I finally sat down at my stampin' table, I wanted to use some of the new sets I hadn't shown yet.. In particular, the new eleven piece "perfect presentation".. this is a hostess set for the new holiday catalog which will be released 0n July 2nd. With a holiday theme and 11 stamps.. it's quite a freebie.. just for hostessing a party and collecting orders!

Well, wouldn't you know.. that good old baroque motifs set crept right onto my stampin' table again! I don't know how I ever stamped without this set!

This first picture (my apologies for the blurred image), is of the gift card with a simple band and uses three stamps from the hostess set.. the north pole date stamp works well with a 1" circle punch, the tiny snowflake adds a little holiday decor to baroque motifs, and of course.. what's a holiday stampin' set without to/from? Colors used are Blue Bayou, whisper white, and Purely Pomagranate.

This next picture is the closed view of the little gift card bag/purse I made. It can stand by itself like a bag and is self closing.. slightly larger than the original bag/box I posted a couple days ago.

Dazzling diamonds were added to the snowman, and the swirls of baroque motifs.. too bad they really don't show up! A flat bow embellishment was made with the SU! buttonhole punch.


The snowman is part of the new 11 piece hostess set too! Isn't the snowman just darling? The silver beading/cord I used just happened to be hanging around my craft room (hmm.. wonder where I put my stampin' up! silver cord.. guess I'm going to have to order that now too.. ).

This next picture is of the card sliding nicely into the box.. just in case you were'nt sure it would fit.. as well as an inside photo of the bag/box.

And the last picture is a birdseye view of the card inside the box.. It also gives you a better dimensional view of the box.. The flaps actually tuck into the mountain/valley folds on either side of the box.. and hold it closed neatly without the use of tape or velcro.. pretty cool, huh?



Pin It!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Your snowman is very very sweet!! I love the project! Wish I had ordered perfect presentation now! :( If you are willing to trade some stamped snowmen and snowflakes for vases in vogue, please let me know!!

thank you!
Elaine