Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged Again!! 7 random facts..

I've been tagged again.. actually, yesterday.. but then then my isp crashed and I had no internet until just a moment ago.. so, with nothing better to do, I've been catching up on chores!

The rules of this 'tag' round are: provide/post 7 random facts about yourself.. and then tag 7 others.. so here goes (hopefully not repetitive)!

1. I taught myself to sew when I was 5. I had intently studied my Grandma embroider.. and one day while entertaining myself I decided to make a new dress for my Barbie! I created a dress from scraps of fabric and began sewing the seams together.. it came out ok for a 5 year old, I guess.. but I didn't know anything about tying a knot at the end of the thread, so it kept coming apart. Finally, my Great Grandma showed me the error of my ways.. and I have been sewing ever since!

2. I am the oldest of 5 children! Last week on the news they said studies have determined that the oldest child has the highest IQ. I'm not going to argue that point at all!

3. Both of my children are Government employees and get a whole lot of holidays.. way more than my husband who is self-employed!

4. I used to own and manage a tile/marble wholesale/retail/installation business. Yes, I also know how to set tile.. yup.. a lot of sweat and hard work, and MATH.

5. Speaking of Math.. it was my very favorite subject in both High School and College! Yes, I was a GEEK! (I may still be one.. hmmm.)

6. I love to travel.. especially to northern California, and will just fly away at the first opportunity!

7. Last but not least, this year my husband and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!

Off to tag some more unsuspecting souls.. ugh.. and maybe some more housework!
Pin It!

1 comment:

janet allen said...

Oh-Oh. I believe my older sister reads your blog too. I'll never live down your fact about the oldest being the smartest:(