Saturday, June 16, 2007

Soft Shower Cards

Aha! Finally my camera battery is fully charged.. back to business! I had planned on making more cards today, but my husband came home early and surprised me.. we went to see a movie!




So.. here are two cards I made this morning.. both use the stamp set Blooming Happiness, which is a Hostess Only Set in the CURRENT CATALOG (going, going, gone.. on June 29th). Both use Blush Blossom and Very Vanilla Cardstock, and both are embossed.

The first card also uses the following supplies: Stair Steps Punch, Oval (Marvy) punch, vanilla embossing powder, Russet Pearl Ex, the "small script" hostess set, and Ivory (narrow) organdy ribbon. I mixed just a bit of Russet Pearl Ex with the vanilla embossing powder to produce the soft blush embossing powder.

The second card uses a wonderful Cuttlebug embossing folder, wide organdy ribbon, vanilla embossing powder, stampin' dimensionals, a Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch, and the "Warm Words" stamp set

The movie: Mr. Brooks.. the review: mixed.. The plot was good, but somewhat obvious in spots.. the actors also did very well.. but far too much blood and guts for me! No steak dinner tonight!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

very pretty - both of them!!