Saturday, June 9, 2007

Really Quick Baroque Motifs Card


Oooooh.. gotta love the new stamp sets that Stampin' Up! is introducing on July 2nd! I received my demo order this week.. spent an entire day cutting out stamps and just playing, and playing and playing.. Today, I redesigned the little bag/box pouch to fit a gift card.. based on suggestions by close friends who came to play today! I'll share the dimensions on that later this week.


Last night, I managed to break a toe on my right foot.. ouch!! But this too will pass. So.. today I continued to play with the new "baroque motifs" stamp set.. my very very favorite from the new mini catalogue. This was a very simple card I made this afternoon.. Using the new Groovy Guava Cardstock and Ink and, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Organdy Ribbon and, of course;; "baroque motifs".. Have I told you I just LOVE this stamp set!!..

Anyway, this card is fun, quick.. and suitable for any occasion!

Pin It!

No comments: