Friday, June 22, 2007

Life in Florida.. did someone say blog candy?

I'm so fortunate to live in Florida! The sun is bright, it shines all year., the white sand beaches and rolling ocean waves are like music to my ears. With a few minor disruptions, we truly have wonderful weather. Don't get me wrong.. I spent many years in Michigan.. and quite a few in Pennsylvania too! I love fresh fallen snow, and the crisp winter air... there's nothing like a 2 below zero day with clear roads (it's too cold to snow.. ) Or late February snow.. fluffy, white.. with the sun shining brightly and reflecting so strongly that you get sunburned! BUT .. I hate the grayness.. the barren trees, although artistic and calm.. as if painted on a canvas.. and yet they bury me in quiet solemn solitude... nice to visit, but not where I really would choose to live (THAT might be northern California.. or Sedona, Arizona.. or Hot Springs Village Arkansas.. or San Antonio Texas.. where I endulge sinfully in food and become enormously round.. ) Enough!!

What I'm really posting this evening, is my blog candy opportunity, which celebrates summer and sunshine! Post a comment.. ANYWHERE on my blog, telling me what you like about my posts/projects.. and what you want to read about in subsequent posts.. And your name will go into a drawing to win this wonderful summer celebration blog candy! Multiple entries are OK too.. as long as they are on different projects/posts.. increase your chances of winning.. FREE!

The Winner will be announced on July 1st.. so leave your comments..

Starting.....

NOW!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

CAKVD said...

Hi! I keep coming back because your creations are so unique and I can't find anything like them on other blogs. Your CD pins for instance just rock! How cool are they? Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Pattyjo said...

I have been watching your blog for a while and boy....I can't see where you can improve it!?
You feature recipes and cards and tutorials...what else is there? You are very complete already!
I will continue to watch because you make beautiful cards and projects and I want to learn different techniques and ideas. Your pretty awesome already.

Angel W said...

Thanks for offering blog candy.... love it!

jodene said...

I love all your cards. I love having new ideas. Thanks for sharing with all us!!

doverdi said...

I enjoy the assortment of eye candy that you post on your blog, such as recipes, cards and your awesome CD pins to drool over. Seeing these projects makes me want to try them too. This is what I like about blogs is getting the incentive to want to create more and try new things. Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn said...

Your blog is great the way it is! I'm mainly looking for new ideas/inspiration, and you've got plenty of that here!

Carolyn said...

first of all, let me just say, I just found your blog and it is awesome. I havent' finished milling around on it, but from what I have seen it is great. I will come back often, I am sure.
I am from Florida, too, I live in Plant City, been here most of my life, ( I did eight years in Seattle) but about once a year I tell my hubby to take me to a mountain, any mountain, nearest or farthest, green, cool, mountains.
Just went to Sedona in January with the kids High School band. It is beautiful there. I also could see myself living there.

Keep up the beautiful work, and thanks for sharing

scfranson said...

You have a great blog! I love to see altered items and cards for all the holidays and more ! Your very inspiring.
Claudia F.

scrappintrish said...

I love your cards. They are very inspiring.!

Linda SS said...

Your blog is so much fun. You post great recipes, you create fabulous cards, your other items such as the tin and cd pins are really great, and you even give tutorials. Plus I've never seen that dolphin stamp used any cuter than the way you displayed it. GREAT blog! And thanks for offering blog candy besides:)

Amie said...

I love your stuff with the dragonflies! I'm gonna have to lift those. =)

janet allen said...

I appreciate your salad recipes. Your posts are always original and inspiring and your creations are superb. Thanks for offering blog candy.