Monday, June 25, 2007

Chiaki's Designer Circle Bag

Last evening I began working on this project by Chiaki Haverstick. It is a Designer Circle Bag with 12 matching 3x3 notecards. I worked on so many things yesterday that I was unable to complete the project last night. After completing all that have to do housework stuff.. I finished it up this afternoon in time to share on my blog!

For this project, I used some of the new baroque designer papers, almost amethyst, and very vanilla cardstock along with amethyst and celery ribbon (moss hasn't arrived in the mail yet!).. The stamps used were a new level 3 hostess stamp "Vases in Vogue" as well as the new tag punch box "Three for You" and "Small Script". The tags on two cards are sizzix diecuts and the 'handle' is made from the stampin' up! large oval punch.. I should have placed it about 1/4" more down into the bag.. but this is my prototype. I think it turned out very cute.

Chiaki is a very, very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in California. She has written instructions for this project on her website at:
Pin It!

1 comment:

janet allen said...

You did a wonderful job with this! I just glanced at Chiaki's website and can already tell that I'll be spending hours enjoying it. Thank you for the link and for sharing this beautiful creation with us.