Monday, June 18, 2007

By Request.. Simple Dolphin Card


This is quick.. it's been just another busy day. I spent time this afternoon with a customer who really wants to do items with a 'dolphin' theme. So, after dinner I made this quick card as a preview. It did not photograph too well.. the dots of dazzling diamonds are supposed to be splashes of water.. which in person, they are.. in the photo they appear as a dotted background. hmm.. have to work on my photography skills!
Supplies used: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, and Night of Navy Cardstock. Dazzling Diamonds, and glue pen, Water Color Wonder Crayons, Silly Sealife and Warm Wishes stamp sets, tag corner punch, bashful blue stampin' write marker, not quite navy classic ink, and aqua painters.
I think I will probably re-work the card.. but it's good enough for starters, I guess!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I think it's adorable!!!

Carolyn said...

Cute card. I made on similar, but made one a spinner. Wish I had kept a copy.