Monday, May 28, 2007

Wow.. Cambria Turnbow has done it again! This is a card I created yesterday while stampin' with friends, based on here tutorial/share ( http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/). I still think it needs a little work.. background on the white or something (maybe a doodle this background?).. but I'll just keep working on that. But I just love the technique using the square steps punch from Stampin' Up! Cambria is just so talented!!



I removed the guard from the square steps punch and made the faux ribbon by punching the steps side by side. My friends loved how fresh and pretty the colors were and how beautifully the new papers matched the cardstock. They loved the designs too! The card uses the beautiful Pallete O' Prints 6x6 papers.. they are so pretty, fresh, and spring like.. and Stampin' Up! is bringing us more of these wonderful papers in the Fall Preview too.

Speaking of preview.. it is just so enticing! There are too many cute stamp sets to choose from.. and embellishments, papers, oooooh.. I can't to get my new stamps. If the preview is anything like the catalog to be released July 1st, we're all in for many beautiful and wonderful surprises. I can't wait! Can You? :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card and idea....I agree it may need something in the back ground....maybe a backgrounmd stamp, crosshatch, or french script or something else light. anyway I do love it, it's so light and pretty. Great job!

doverdi said...

I love these new medallion punch cards. They are so unusual and elegant. I so have to buy that punch. lol