Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Retired List Craziness!

TODAY..
Stampin' Up! Announced the official 'retired list' for the 2006-2007 season! It's a WHOPPER! TWO PAGES OF RETIRED STAMPS! While many desperate demos may be jumping from second storey windows.. It is also a time of reflection for many of us.. Wow! I remember when I purchased that set in 1995!! (Of course, I fell in love with stampin' AND Stampin' Up! at the same time).. So many cards, so many memories.

So.. Today I announced a special for my wonderful customers! I'm having a 'mystery hostess' internet PARTY to celebrate the event! Stampin' Up! has retired 233 regular sets, ALL the hostess sets, and 45 wheels! Although it's sad to see my favorites flee, I am wissfully wondering.. stampin' sadly, remorsefully regretting, AND curiously craving the NEW IMPROVED SETS! Just around the corner.. June 30th will be the day of decision.. cease and desist.. THE END for all the wonderful artwork we've enjoyed.................................
BUT...
LURKING..........
JUST AROUND THE CORNER...


ON JULY 1ST..

NEW STAMP SETS WILL BE BIRTHED, BORN, Brought forth..
And ALL the stampers on Earth will CELEBRATE!!! It will be like Christmas... Or the Biggest, Best Birthday EVER!! Come on and join the FUN.. Grab em' while you can!!

Check out my stampin' website and the specials at http://www.CreatedByU.StampinUp.net TODAY!
Pin It!

No comments: