Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sharing art and projects...


Here are a couple of projects I have made using this beautiful dimensional flower! It has been quite popular with other demonstrators, friends, and of course my campers! Of course, all the materials used for this project are Stampin' Up! I used their designer papers, custom coordinated stamp colors, ribbons, and stamps. The base of the larger flower was drafted into a 3" template using five 1-1/4" circle punches.. (what else did I have to do with my time while waiting for my tires to be rotated and balanced??). The template became the base of my flower, and then I adhered five more of these circles (curled and enhanced with chalks) with mini glue dots.. Six more circles in coordinating cardstock and paper were curled.. and five were attached to the existing assembly, overlapping the prior layer of petals as well as each of the new petals... again with mini glue dots. The sixth punch was curled tightly and became the center of my 'rose' (again with a glue dot)... The whole thing was reinforced with Crystal Effects. They make such beutiful adornments to packages, bags, and cards!

Pin It!

No comments: